Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo Report: Salon International de l'Agriculture 2018The fruit and vegetable industry is well represented at the Salon International de l'Agriculture in Paris. Apple, potato and tomato producers will show their products during the event, which takes place from 24 February until 4 March.
A lot of farmers, families and other interested parties came to see the treasures of French agriculture. Most visitors are French: only 2% of the visitors comes from abroad. Every year the event welcomes about 1% of the French population. Last year 618,958 people came to visit.
The stand of Savéol
A Vegetable Odyssey was created that included a large surface of planted crops and a walking parsnip.
Other news in this sector: