- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- Researchers discover novel “to divide or to differentiate” switch in plants
- "More and more Moroccan growers switch because of good demand for organic"
- The Greenery responds to big data and robotisation
- Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
- US (MN): School-grown produce teaches students to eat their veggies
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Labor tracking in commercial greenhouses
- US (MI): Indoor farm looks to grow food, create jobs, and feed the hungry
- Protected cropping heralded as ideal system to help supercharge Australian agriculture
- Spectacular view of red peppers drying in the sun on military farms in Xinjiang
- Spain: Expansion of greenhouse acreage in Eastern Andalusia
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain a new copy of the second edition of the HortiDaily & FloralDaily greenhouse guide. This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,500 copies have been printed, available free of charge at a key selection of international horticultural exhibitions that the HortiDaily and FloralDaily team will attend. The copies can be picked up at a HortiDaily booth, or one of our editors attending an exhibition can help you to get a free copy.
The coming two years, you can again obtain a free copy of this HortiDaily Buyer's Guide at our stands at the following exhibitions:
Where to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. Let us know if you need one and drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your copy.
- GreenTech Amsterdam
- Cultivate, Columbus Ohio
- SMART Horticulture Asia (Asia Fruit Logistica)
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference, Niagara Falls, Canada
- GrowTech Eurasia, Anatalya Turkey
- Berlin Fruit Logistica
- British Tomato Conference, United Kingdom
- HortiContact, The Netherlands
- Flowers Expo Moscow
- ProFlora, Colombia
- IFTF, The Netherlands
- IPM Essen, Germany
- Flower Trials, Holland
- IFTEX Kenya
Can't make it to one of these shows? No worries, because it is also possible to ship you a free copy for a 25 USD/EURO postal fee, please e-mail email@example.com to arrange this.
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a third edition of the the Buyers Guide is coming up in 2018. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to include your listing.