Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US (MI): Online tool offers exporting intel to food and ag businesses
In partnership with Euromonitor International, the world’s leading independent provider of strategic market research, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development’s International Marketing Program has created MIAgExport.com, which provides updated export opportunity analysis reports and a new interactive market tracker. These tools were designed to help companies develop an export strategy by identifying key and emerging export markets, key trends in the trade landscape, historical and forecasted consumption data, and consumer trends in countries around the world.
“MIAgExport.com provides companies with the necessary tools to grow Michigan’s agricultural exports, which supports jobs on and off the farm and strengthens our state’s overall economy,” said MDARD Director Jamie Clover Adams. “Export intel like this makes it easier for Michigan growers and processors to reach 95 percent of the world’s consumers, who reside outside of the United States.”
Export intel is available for the following Michigan industries and segments: Sweet & Savory Foods, Alcoholic Beverages (beer, hard cider/perry and spirits), Dairy Products, Energy/Breakfast Bars, Apples, Dry Beans, Blueberries, Honey, Tart Cherries, Wine, Potatoes, Pickled Products, Popcorn, and Onions.
The MIAgExport.com web site is available at no charge for Michigan food and agriculture companies.
For more information on exporting food and agriculture products, contact the International Marketing Program at 517-284-5738 or email@example.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Growers in Côte d’Ivoire create own growbags
- 09/18/2018 Dutch greenhouse suppliers unite in Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 09/18/2018 UK Government presents Agriculture Bill
- 09/18/2018 "Asian markets still open"
- 09/18/2018 New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
- 09/17/2018 DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- 09/17/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/14/2018 Nuffield Zimbabwe seeking applicants for 2019 scholarships
- 09/14/2018 Nigeria: Overcoming knowledge barriers to nutritional security, higher income
- 09/14/2018 Romania: €87.8 million to support financing instrument for farmers
- 09/14/2018 Australia: Cucumber growers hit the jackpot
- 09/14/2018 US (CA): Strong production leaves lettuce market subdued
- 09/13/2018 Tomatoes satisfy growers all around Turkey
- 09/13/2018 "Vietnam’s surging agro-economy marked by challenging opportunities"
- 09/13/2018 China: Seasonal peppers enter the market in large volumes
- 09/13/2018 Vegetable prices in India shoot up due to fuel price hikes
- 09/13/2018 Uzbekistan: Exports of tomatoes to Russia tripled
- 09/13/2018 Tanzania: Zanzibar vegetable industry scrutinised
- 09/12/2018 Ireland: Funding for food waste reduction and agri-food tourism projects
- 09/12/2018 Crop Trust expands #CropsInColor palette