- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: FMC publishes Farmers Market Legal Toolkit
“Markets constantly contact us for the type of legal assistance that this toolkit covers,” said Darlene Wolnik, FMC’s Senior Researcher. “Since a primary mission of markets is to offer community spaces open to one and all, it is vital that they are as inviting as possible, but also imperative that they are designed to protect the organization, vendors, and shoppers by reducing any risks. We think this site will offer markets that type of help.”
These new legal resources are designed for market leaders looking for legal tools to help them build resilient farmers markets in their communities. The toolkit includes best practices and case studies market leaders can use to optimize market governance structures, accept SNAP benefits, and manage common risks.
“The Farmers Market Legal Toolkit is a one-stop resource to give market leaders an understanding of legal options before they start making decisions,” said Erin Buckwalter of NOFA-VT. “The toolkit provides a firm understanding of the legal landscape, offering an important overview of resources for farmers market organizers.”
For more information, a free webinar about the Farmers Market Legal Toolkit will take place on Thursday, February 1 at 12:00pm EST. To register, visit farmersmarketlegaltoolkit.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Farmers Market Legal Toolkit is free and available online at https://farmersmarketlegaltoolkit.org
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 Florence squeezes supplies of eggplant
- 10/19/2018 No more EU fruit pickers for the UK
- 10/19/2018 US (GA): Michael deals $480 million blow to vegetable growers
- 10/18/2018 NL: Production acreage seeds and propagation material reaches record high
- 10/18/2018 Vegetable growers warn of possible shortages in new year
- 10/18/2018 "Strong market position for greenhouse horticulture with resilient vegetables"
- 10/18/2018 "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- 10/17/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/17/2018 Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- 10/17/2018 Qatar: How the blockade has boosted food production
- 10/17/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/17/2018 Australia: Mother Nature knocks down Queensland fruit farmers again
- 10/17/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/17/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/17/2018 Price of Chinese greenhouse tomatoes increases as open-field tomato production season ends
- 10/16/2018 "Expansion in Spanish peppers and eggplants"
- 10/16/2018 Poland: Drought subsidies made available for farmers
- 10/16/2018 Production thins on imported calabaza
- 10/16/2018 China: Peppers in abundance