Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New data set for World Greenhouse Vegetable growers listingSince the release of the 2017 World Greenhouse Vegetable growers listing, which includes the website link, country, and size of greenhouse operation for over 2100 growers, several requests were made to also include a separate listing of the individual email addresses. Although many growers do not publish their specific email address online, over 930 have been found and compiled.
This new supplemental data set includes the country, name of company, and the email address. This list is being offered at no additional charge to all who have purchased this year’s World Greenhouse Vegetable Growers publication. To receive this supplement, send an e-mail with the date of purchase and name used for your original order. Once confirmed, this new email address supplement will be sent promptly via email.
A separate, North American-Only data subset is also now available to purchasers of the 2017 North American Greenhouse Growers publication. Over 370 grower email addresses are included.
For more information:
Cuesta Roble Consulting
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector: