- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Food Bank using 'veggie meter' to encourage healthy eating
- New software to create hydroponic nutrient formulas
- Australian farmer turns to watermelon to feed hungry cattle
- Video: Enriva delivers waste to energy project for glasshouse
- CAN (ON): Listeria prompts Greenbelt Greenhouse to recall microgreens
Top 5 -last week
May 21-June 3
British Tomato Week extended to fortnight
British Tomato fortnight runs from 21st May – 3rd June. Once again Glinwell will be supporting the British Tomato Growers Association in spreading the ‘British is Best’ message.
Look for the Union Jack symbol on tomatoes in shops to support British Growers this British Tomato fortnight, and throughout the British Tomato season. Pictures of lots of different varieties, facts and recipes will be posted throughout the celebration so make sure you are following @glinwellplc on Twitter and Instagram, as well as British Tomato Growers (@britishtomatoes).
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"
- 08/17/2018 How sustainability can increase your profits
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Fresh produce delivered straight from producer to consumer in Kherson
- 08/16/2018 PlanetProof releases English version of plant product certification scheme
- 08/10/2018 Lidl selling 5kg boxes of wonky fruit and veg for just £1.50
- 08/09/2018 M&S starts selling first 'Instagrammable vegetable'
- 08/08/2018 Australian farmer turns to watermelon to feed hungry cattle
- 08/08/2018 "We want to make specialty peppers more accessible"