Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hoogendoorn continues webinar tradition in 2018After last yearís webinars, which Hoogendoorn reported to be successful, the company will also offer different webinars in 2018. The first webinar of 2018, 'Smarter Growing', will be organised on March 28 in cooperation with LetsGrow.com. You can pre-register for this free webinar by the following link: https://www.hoogendoorn.nl/event/webinar-smarter-growing/
The webinar is held at 9 am and 3 pm CET. The number of participants is limited, so make sure to save your spot in time.
If you want to stay informed about the subjects and registration possibilities of the next webinars, register for the newsletter via the link below.
In honor of Hoogendoorn's 50th anniversary, the company organized four webinars in cooperation with various partners in 2017. Over 400 participants from 46 different countries attended this Hoogendoorn and Partners webinar series.
The interactive webinars were organized in cooperation with partners LetsGrow.com, Koppert, Cultilene and Svensson and were dedicated to Next Generation Growing (NGG). In the first webinar the basics of NGG were discussed and in the three next webinars the focus was on the three plant balances: the water balance, assimilates balance and energy balance.
If you missed any of the webinars, or want to review the information you can download the free whitepapers.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date: 2/28/2018
Other news in this sector: