Top 5 -yesterday
- DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- US (NY): New high-yield strawberry, raspberry varieties released
- China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- Bejo introduces new sustainable seed coating
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Hoogendoorn continues webinar tradition in 2018
The webinar is held at 9 am and 3 pm CET. The number of participants is limited, so make sure to save your spot in time.
If you want to stay informed about the subjects and registration possibilities of the next webinars, register for the newsletter via the link below.
In honor of Hoogendoorn's 50th anniversary, the company organized four webinars in cooperation with various partners in 2017. Over 400 participants from 46 different countries attended this Hoogendoorn and Partners webinar series.
The interactive webinars were organized in cooperation with partners LetsGrow.com, Koppert, Cultilene and Svensson and were dedicated to Next Generation Growing (NGG). In the first webinar the basics of NGG were discussed and in the three next webinars the focus was on the three plant balances: the water balance, assimilates balance and energy balance.
If you missed any of the webinars, or want to review the information you can download the free whitepapers.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 UK: Growing media developments in soft fruit propagation
- 09/17/2018 Higher than expected turnout at Rijk Zwaan open day
- 09/17/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/17/2018 UK: Brassicas and Leafy Salads Conference
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 Wanted: Future proof vegetable producers
- 09/13/2018 Flemish Minister completes internship at Antwerp tomato company
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- 09/13/2018 Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- 09/13/2018 US: 2018 Virginia Smart Farming Conference postponed
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Indoor Ag-Con pops up in Brooklyn
- 09/12/2018 The newest technology in lighting your commercial grow
- 09/12/2018 Italy: Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/11/2018 US: Semi trucks carrying fruit overturn, in Oklahoma and California
- 09/10/2018 "How does LED technology benefit a growing business?"
- 09/10/2018 US (MA): Business and marketing sessions at NGCE
- 09/07/2018 Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- 09/07/2018 Measuring light in a greenhouse: why, what, when and how