- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
New map of organic food systems published
This will serve as a key resource for information sharing and data collection as IFOAM further develops the food system concept and demonstrates the far-reaching benefits of organic principles and practices.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 US: Record number of Organic Trade Association members vote in Board election
- 09/11/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/10/2018 "Congress should support organic farming"
- 08/27/2018 More than $8 million to help strengthen and grow Canada's organic sector
- 08/27/2018 "Organic food exports at mercy of EU discretion after no-deal Brexit"
- 08/24/2018 US: Edible Garden to supply organic leafy greens to national grocery chains
- 08/21/2018 Organic agriculture on the rise in Bulgaria
- 08/08/2018 How does an organic farm create its own organic fertilizer?
- 08/08/2018 US (PA): $500,000 for Rodale Institute to fund organic research
- 07/20/2018 Spain: CASI doubles acreage devoted to organic production
- 07/19/2018 US: Organic labels must be removed from fumigated imports
- 07/13/2018 "Conversations about organic must change"
- 07/12/2018 Austria: Organic cucumber rarities sold exclusively by Merkur
- 07/12/2018 US: Scholarship fund supports next generation of organic farmers
- 07/10/2018 US (ME): MOFGA welcomes new executive director Sarah Alexander
- 07/06/2018 US: Ocean Mist Farms announces increase in organic vegetable acreage
- 07/05/2018 US: Nature's Path leaves Organic Trade Association
- 07/04/2018 France launches plan to increase organic acreage
- 06/27/2018 Optimising vegetable crops for organic farming
- 06/26/2018 Australia: Robots boost organic tomato farming