Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New map of organic food systems publishedIn Organic 3.0, food chains are succeeded by food systems. As a main implementing partner in the Organic Food System Program (OFSP) along with BERAS International and FQH, IFOAM – Organics International has developed a global map of food systems.
This will serve as a key resource for information sharing and data collection as IFOAM further develops the food system concept and demonstrates the far-reaching benefits of organic principles and practices.
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: