Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maximum protection and ventilation for the plants in transit and on displayHow do you keep delivery costs to a minimum for Mail Order nurseries? It's a subject that may not come to mind first when you think of British thermoformed packaging manufacturer MacPac, but since the launch of their Plantpac range of thermoformed packs for the mail order plug plant market, this is an important subject to the team. That's why the line has recently been expanded.
The Plantpac range was designed in collaboration with a major mail order plant supplier. The resulting easy-to-assemble packs provide maximum protection and ventilation for the plants in transit and on display.
"Since its launch, Plantpac has gone from strength to strength. We now have extended our plug plant range to include 9 cm single and triple variants and added new letterbox packs designed to be posted at the large letter Royal Mail postage rate, keeping delivery costs to a minimum for the Mail Order nurseries", they tell us.
Letterbox Packs LL1C Open Cavity – LL312 3cm plug x 12 – LL36 3cm plug x 6
To facilitate customer ordering, the Plantpac range can now be ordered on-line through a dedicated spur off the main Macpac website. The patented pack design has a simple secure and fast pack closure, even when wearing gloves. Optional corrugated outer packaging can be realised, and the same goes for personalised customer logos on the front face for a small cost. The packs are manufactured in clear r-Pet for high clarity foliage display and are made from consumer recyclate and accepted in the waste stream.
For more information:
+44 (0) 161 442 1642
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Other news in this sector: