Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Koppert Cress introduces Gangnam TopsKoppert Cress introduces Gangnam Tops. A decorative and natural stem with a crunchy and fresh mouth feel. The fresh taste of the Gangnam Tops merges with a slightly bitter taste reminiscent of purslane.
Above all, Gangnam Tops make a tasty addition to salads or sandwiches, but combine well with multiple ingredients like oily fish; such as mackerel or herring, or vegetables; such as pumpkin, fennel, beans, pulses, and potato.
Thanks to their mild flavour, they also go well with red fruits in desserts. The light green colour and the length of the Gangnam Tops make them exceptionally decorative. They therefore fit in well with today's trends: the natural look and Nordic cuisine.
For more information:
De Poel 1
2681 MB Monster
T: +31(0)174 24 28 19
F: +31(0)174 28 32 52
Publication date: 11/28/2017
Other news in this sector: