- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Strong market position for greenhouse horticulture with resilient vegetables"
- Iceland: Geothermal energy could be used for dehydrating greenhouse tomatoes
- A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- Bell pepper year round with LED or Hybrid Lighting
Village Farms tomato selected as finalist for innovation award
Discovered tucked away along the sundrenched beaches amidst the sparkling seas of Italy’s Amalfi Coast Lorabella Blossom has an untraditional tomato flavor reminiscent of old world sensibilities. Part of Village Farms’ San Marzano family of products, it is a snacking tomato that is suitable for grilling, roasting and sautéing. Also of note, the orange color has more lycopene than a red tomato. Lorabella Blossom tomatoes are also a good source of potassium, as well as vitamins A and C.
Selected as one of 10 finalists by the judges at Produce Business, the winner of the first ever Produce Business Innovation Award will be determined by a public voting contest which is happening now. The winner of the popular vote will be announced at the New York Produce Show being held December 11-14. Stop by Village Farms’ booth #244 to try Lorabella Blossom. Voting is open until 5 p.m. PST on November 27. To cast your vote for Lorabella Blossom go to www.producebusiness.com or visit the Village Farms website for a link to the voting site at www.villagefarms.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 New intermediate bulk container offers logistics solution
- 10/18/2018 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse grown strawberries with chocolate flavored dip at Fresh Summit
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse tomato grower to introduce new vegetable products
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Alcampo introduces floating live lettuce
- 10/17/2018 “First Italian, wild spinach arrives after difficult summer”
- 10/17/2018 New foldable intermediate bulk container presented
- 10/15/2018 AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- 10/12/2018 "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- 10/11/2018 Emerson releases GO Real-Time Secure Tracker
- 10/10/2018 Adelita, the 'made in South' raspberries available from November to June
- 10/10/2018 How Kenyan tomato farmers can avoid heavy losses
- 10/05/2018 US (NH): A fresh new take on standard spring mixes
- 10/04/2018 US (TX): Festival Strawberry latest Texas Superstar release
- 10/03/2018 Cold chain monitoring solution for fruit & vegetable transport
- 10/03/2018 "Bluesbrother RZ shines in production and quality"
- 10/03/2018 Modiform expands paperpot tray assortment
- 09/26/2018 Dramm includes QR code to scan for manuals, videos, FAQs and service
- 09/25/2018 New tray prevents root circling
- 09/20/2018 New 10-litre pot for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries