Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
SanLucar CEO Stephan Rötzer:
Using "emotional branding" to gain consumer loyalty and trust
On November 21, SanLucar will attend the fourth edition of the National Fresh Product Congress in the municipality of Bunnik (Utrecht).
Company founder Stephan Rötzer and distribution director Oliver Daniel will give a speech about the significance of a brand as a distinguishing factor on the market.
Both will give an insight into the history of the company, from its creation in 1993 in Valencia to its current position as global supplier of fruit and vegetables. They will also explain why SanLucar has decided to create a brand in a branch where branding has traditionally played a minor role.
As Stephan Rötzer, CEO of SanLucar Group explains, “We are used to brands in all product areas, but not in the fruit and vegetable sector.
However, the brand is crucial if we want to offer guidance to consumers, so that they can always find the taste and quality they are looking for. Only then we can earn their loyalty and trust. “
“And that’s where emotions come into play", he adds, “because they are the only means by which we can turn the customer’s shopping experience into something unique.”
Under the motto "Fresh Today, Fresh Tomorrow", the fourth National Fresh Product Congress will bring together a total of 200 professionals to discuss how fresh produce can gain ground on the market.
The event will be a source of inspiration for new developments in the sector by combining its congress with an exhibition area.
For more information:
Tel. +34 96142 40 40. Extension 2410
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Other news in this sector: