Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Multitank to improve transport of produce in bulk
Goplasticpallets.com introduce the new Multitank 400 litre IBC — which has been designed to improve the packaging, storing and transporting of food and non-food products in bulk, in a sustainable way.
The Multitank’s unique conical design and robust construction means it’s a cost effective reusable packaging system that can save 75% of storage space with its stacking and nesting abilities.
Jim Hardisty, Managing Director of Goplasticpallets.com which is the sole UK distributor of the product, introducing the new line to the company’s industry selection, said: “The Multitank is an innovative, cost efficient and space saving system.
“It is an extremely versatile IBC plastic container, for use in food, food ingredients processes and transportation. In reality, however, it is unlimited in its application – the possibilities are endless covering food waste, retail waste, recycling, and many more bulk applications.
“Each one nests inside the other when empty, easily stacking in 10, meaning that 54 empty Multitanks occupy just 4.8m² saving up to 75% of your storage space on a return journey.”
The Multitank comes with a main lid and a secondary, smaller, removable lid and an innovative way of sealing which assure maximum safety and offers a watertight and airtight performance. It also comes on feet to allow fork and hand truck access with a discharge hole and additional valves if required.
The Multitank can be stacked up without the use of strapping etc, as the lid has special locators designed to hold the feet of the next box in place. It has a maximum stacking capacity of 1.350kg (3x Multitank when full). The rigid HDPE Multitank comes in a dimension of 1000mm x 800mm x 960mm and has a max load per box of 450kg and one trailer can fit 66 in use or 260 nested with lids.
For more information:
Tel: +44 132 374 4057
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Other news in this sector: