- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- CAN (ON): Aphria destroys batch of marijuana due to lack of qualified workers
- Sarah Dressel: New Paltz woman is a vibrant symbol of farming’s future
- Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- South Africa: Aquaponics facility launched in Soweto
Monterosa tomatoes shipped from Almeria to the Netherlands
The ribbed Monterosa tomato, which has a traditional Mediterranean summer flavour, but is available in winter, and which has a very characteristic and attractive pink skin, will be available in the Dutch market until May.
"We started to market it about a month ago and now we have more consistent volumes totalling about 200,000 kg per week. This year we have staggered the production a lot, which will allow us to have a stable supply with no production peaks anytime throughout the campaign," explains Francesc Llonch, manager of Gavà Grup.
Staay Food Group has commercial offices in Papendrecht, with Staay-Hispa; in Alblasserdam, with Staay Export; and in Venrijseweg, with Staay Van Rijn.
For more information:
T: +31 180679142
T: +34 935561250
M: +34 609744420
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 New intermediate bulk container offers logistics solution
- 10/18/2018 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse grown strawberries with chocolate flavored dip at Fresh Summit
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse tomato grower to introduce new vegetable products
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Alcampo introduces floating live lettuce
- 10/17/2018 “First Italian, wild spinach arrives after difficult summer”
- 10/17/2018 New foldable intermediate bulk container presented
- 10/15/2018 AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- 10/12/2018 "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- 10/11/2018 Emerson releases GO Real-Time Secure Tracker
- 10/10/2018 Adelita, the 'made in South' raspberries available from November to June
- 10/10/2018 How Kenyan tomato farmers can avoid heavy losses
- 10/05/2018 US (NH): A fresh new take on standard spring mixes
- 10/04/2018 US (TX): Festival Strawberry latest Texas Superstar release
- 10/03/2018 Cold chain monitoring solution for fruit & vegetable transport
- 10/03/2018 "Bluesbrother RZ shines in production and quality"
- 10/03/2018 Modiform expands paperpot tray assortment
- 09/26/2018 Dramm includes QR code to scan for manuals, videos, FAQs and service
- 09/25/2018 New tray prevents root circling
- 09/20/2018 New 10-litre pot for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries