Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Submit your picture and win a consultancy:
If you are good-looking, join this Hoogendoorn contestThe year 2017 marks Hoogendoorn's 50th anniversary. To celebrate this, the company is organizing different celebrating activities and giving away gifts to relations. They're organizing a photo contest where you can win a free consultancy. You will have a Hoogendoorn consultant visiting your company to provide you with a session of personal technical advice. In total they're giving away 5 consultancies amongst all entries.
How to win?
- Step 1: Find your favorite place in your greenhouse (This can be anywhere. From between the Phalaenopsis plants to the tomato plants or next to your favorite Hoogendoorn sensor)
- Step 2: Let someone take a photo of you in that spot (or make a selfie)
- Step 3: Add a message explaining why this is your favorite place (max. 150 words)
- Step 4: Sent your photo and message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your photo and message not later than 1 October 2017. The winners will be announced on 16 October 2017 via a personal email and they will be announced on Hoogendoorn's website.
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Other news in this sector: