Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
Snack cucumbers marketed as perfect for summer
The myCubies mini cucumbers, a staple in the baby cucumber market, are a fresh and healthy snack to consume at any time of the day. Their size, between 8 and 11 centimetres, as well as their flavour and texture, make these cucumbers an attractive and healthy snack.
The Natural Day campaign
The new campaign presented this summer, aimed at promoting the brand with a refreshing family video, highlights the unique qualities of this fun snack which help it stand out in the increasingly popular healthy snacks segment, namely its juicy and crunchy bite. This mini cucumber is ideal to consume as a snack anytime, anywhere; even on the beach, as showcased in the video published by The Natural Day on the YouTube channel of the myCubies brand.
Evolution of the brand
Rijk Zwaan has been working closely with a group of producing companies in south-eastern Spain in the production and marketing of the brand for over 6 years. The new restyling of the brand was presented at the latest edition of Fruit Attraction in October 2016. It has a more modern look for a more modern consumer; one who is versatile and concerned about consuming healthy products. In its pursuit for constant innovation and the search for new trends, the firm has launched a new packaging format: a 250 gram bag which, together with the various other formats already available, will facilitate the task of meeting the different needs of the consumers.
For more information, you can visit the official website: www.mycubies.com, as well as the brand's social media pages on Facebook and Twitter.
Publication date: 8/23/2017
Other news in this sector: