Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- Dutch go crazy on weed...duckweed that is
- Tomato and lettuce intercropping in a soilless system
- North America’s first scientific paper on how to produce cannabis under controlled environment
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Are you ready to win Yara's Open Innovation Challenge?Do you like thinking outside the box? Do you have an inquisitive mind? Do you like challenging conventional wisdom? In Yara’s Open Innovation Challenge, they’re awarding NOK 100,000 in prize money to the student who comes up with the best idea for solving some of the world’s major challenges.
Yara is looking for ground-breaking ideas. Just like Yara’s founding father Kristian Birkeland invented fertilizer production more than 100 years ago, they are now looking for the next revolution.
Yara’s first Open Innovation Challenge addresses students in the Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland) and will run from June 14th – September 14th. The company wants to hear ideas on how to solve four of the major challenges of our times: Digitalisation of the farm of the future, Circular economy, Sustainable packaging, Environmental solutions.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: