Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- 11 hectare greenhouse project opened in Azerbaijan
- Vietnam: TAP completes new phase in 24-hectare greenhouse
- US (PA): Feasibility study for a Center of Excellence for Indoor Agriculture
- How to get fast, accurate root zone moisture and EC data
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Are you ready to win Yara's Open Innovation Challenge?Do you like thinking outside the box? Do you have an inquisitive mind? Do you like challenging conventional wisdom? In Yara’s Open Innovation Challenge, they’re awarding NOK 100,000 in prize money to the student who comes up with the best idea for solving some of the world’s major challenges.
Yara is looking for ground-breaking ideas. Just like Yara’s founding father Kristian Birkeland invented fertilizer production more than 100 years ago, they are now looking for the next revolution.
Yara’s first Open Innovation Challenge addresses students in the Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland) and will run from June 14th – September 14th. The company wants to hear ideas on how to solve four of the major challenges of our times: Digitalisation of the farm of the future, Circular economy, Sustainable packaging, Environmental solutions.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: