Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
Exchange ratesmore »
Are you ready to win Yara's Open Innovation Challenge?Do you like thinking outside the box? Do you have an inquisitive mind? Do you like challenging conventional wisdom? In Yara’s Open Innovation Challenge, they’re awarding NOK 100,000 in prize money to the student who comes up with the best idea for solving some of the world’s major challenges.
Yara is looking for ground-breaking ideas. Just like Yara’s founding father Kristian Birkeland invented fertilizer production more than 100 years ago, they are now looking for the next revolution.
Yara’s first Open Innovation Challenge addresses students in the Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland) and will run from June 14th – September 14th. The company wants to hear ideas on how to solve four of the major challenges of our times: Digitalisation of the farm of the future, Circular economy, Sustainable packaging, Environmental solutions.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: