Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Are you ready to win Yara's Open Innovation Challenge?Do you like thinking outside the box? Do you have an inquisitive mind? Do you like challenging conventional wisdom? In Yara’s Open Innovation Challenge, they’re awarding NOK 100,000 in prize money to the student who comes up with the best idea for solving some of the world’s major challenges.
Yara is looking for ground-breaking ideas. Just like Yara’s founding father Kristian Birkeland invented fertilizer production more than 100 years ago, they are now looking for the next revolution.
Yara’s first Open Innovation Challenge addresses students in the Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland) and will run from June 14th – September 14th. The company wants to hear ideas on how to solve four of the major challenges of our times: Digitalisation of the farm of the future, Circular economy, Sustainable packaging, Environmental solutions.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: