Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FreshSurety announces trial for sensors to ensure produce freshness
FreshSurety Corporation announced today a Technology Trial of its AssuredFreshness reporting service.
“The produce business loses 30% of its product from farm to table - a multi-billion dollar problem”, said Tom Schultz, FreshSurety CEO. “Much of this loss is driven by lack of reliable freshness information throughout the cold chain. No one knows the remaining shelf life of individual fresh produce cases or pallets.”
FreshSurety offers a solution to this problem by reporting produce shelf life anywhere in the world for a few cents per case. The AssuredFreshness system uses low cost, disposable electronic sensors to measure produce-generated organic compounds to determine freshness and remaining shelf life at each stage of the cold chain.
"AssuredFreshness enables First-Expiry-First-Out inventory, big data analytics, and metric-based management to improve supply chain effectiveness and lower costs; it delivers consistently higher quality produce that stays fresher longer at home."
For more information:
Tel: +1 480 231 7832
Publication date: 6/15/2017
Other news in this sector: