- Friends and Family – Ask personally for support and post on social media using this link: http://www.tourdefresh.com/riders.php.
- Company incentives – offering raffles, prizes, team lunches, time off, etc. for those who donate.
- Industry partnerships – asking for support from buyers, suppliers, etc.
- Business partnerships – ask local businesses in your area to donate tax-free.
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Professional production facilities like greenhouses are a must to be able to export"
- Russia: 10 ha strawberry greenhouse planned in Elektrostal
- US: Sugarmade acquires hydroponics supplier Sky Unlimited
- Iceland: Geothermal energy could be used for dehydrating greenhouse tomatoes
- South Africa: Aquaponics facility launched in Soweto
Top 5 -last month
- Australia: Greenhouse growers tour Woolgoolga
- US: 2018 Virginia Smart Farming Conference postponed
- US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Can urban greenhouses support social justice or is it only benefitting the rich?
- US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
Top 5 -last week
US: Tour de Fresh aims to place 50 more salad bars in schools
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 10/17/2018 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 10/17/2018 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 10/15/2018 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 10/08/2018 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 09/25/2018 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 09/21/2018 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"