Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Consumables line reduces packaging by up to 25%Crawford Packaging launches GrowPack; an offering of produce packaging automation and consumables. “GrowPack offers a full line of produce products that help our customers save money, while adding value through advanced technology resulting in high shelf impact,” noted Vice President of Crawford Packaging’s Produce Packaging Division, Stuart Jackson. “We have been working with our customers to identify their packaging requirements to improve performance in both production and presentation; providing solutions that benefit growers, packers and retailers alike.”
The GrowPack brand offers Food Grade approved produce consumables designed to meet the varying demands of growers/packers in today’s market. GrowPack produce products offers growers technology and marketing capabilities to help them stand out on the shelf.
GrowPack aims to reduce costs while improving green packaging initiatives and consumption. GrowPack packaging solutions can reduce packaging by up to 25%, improving shipping efficiencies and minimizing impactful packaging waste.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Other news in this sector: