Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Quebec Produce Marketing Association releases Chilean fruit guideThe Quebec Produce Marketing Association (QPMA), in partnership with the Chilean Fresh Fruit Association (CFFA), has released the Coup de coeur pour les fruits du Chili, a new food guide featuring blueberries, grapes, plums, peaches, and nectarines from the farms and orchards of Chile.
"Julie DesGroseilliers, nutritionist and spokesperson for the “I Love” campaign, introduces this exciting range of products from Chile, our leading imported source of fruit from the Southern Hemisphere," QPMA said in a press release.
"Because it’s summer in Chile when it’s winter in Quebec, many products from Chile appear in our grocery stores during the coldest months of the year. It’s a real blessing for us,” says Julie. “Let’s make the most of it and put lots of variety, colour, and great eating on our daily menus.” The Coup de coeur food guide for Chile helps readers discover the benefits of these fruits, including handy tips on how to preserve and store them and various recipes as well.
Susanne Bertolas, Eastern Canada Merchandiser at Chilean Fresh Fruit Association, says she’s thrilled to see the new guide published. “It’s summer in Chile and there is nothing like the taste of fresh fruit. We believe eating in season is essential to a balanced healthy diet all year long. We are thrilled with this partnership to provide the Quebec market place with tools in this catalogue to inspire and educate retailers, schools, dieticians and health service representatives.”
You can download the guide and any of the other tools offered by QPMA by clicking here.
For more information:
Tel: +1 514 355 4330 ext. 226
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Other news in this sector: