Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Quebec Produce Marketing Association releases Chilean fruit guideThe Quebec Produce Marketing Association (QPMA), in partnership with the Chilean Fresh Fruit Association (CFFA), has released the Coup de coeur pour les fruits du Chili, a new food guide featuring blueberries, grapes, plums, peaches, and nectarines from the farms and orchards of Chile.
"Julie DesGroseilliers, nutritionist and spokesperson for the “I Love” campaign, introduces this exciting range of products from Chile, our leading imported source of fruit from the Southern Hemisphere," QPMA said in a press release.
"Because it’s summer in Chile when it’s winter in Quebec, many products from Chile appear in our grocery stores during the coldest months of the year. It’s a real blessing for us,” says Julie. “Let’s make the most of it and put lots of variety, colour, and great eating on our daily menus.” The Coup de coeur food guide for Chile helps readers discover the benefits of these fruits, including handy tips on how to preserve and store them and various recipes as well.
Susanne Bertolas, Eastern Canada Merchandiser at Chilean Fresh Fruit Association, says she’s thrilled to see the new guide published. “It’s summer in Chile and there is nothing like the taste of fresh fruit. We believe eating in season is essential to a balanced healthy diet all year long. We are thrilled with this partnership to provide the Quebec market place with tools in this catalogue to inspire and educate retailers, schools, dieticians and health service representatives.”
You can download the guide and any of the other tools offered by QPMA by clicking here.
For more information:
Tel: +1 514 355 4330 ext. 226
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Other news in this sector: