Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Join Koppert's golden ticket contest:
Are bumblebees the Oompa Loompas of your greenhouse?Koppert is introducing a special “Golden Ticket’ campaign as part of the introduction of the new Natupol hives hoping to involve their customers in the promotional drive. This is a photographic competition in which they invite growers to send photographs of the new hives in their crop. The winners will have the opportunity to visit the bumblebee production facility in Slovakia and participate in a knowledge seminar with a VIP accommodation at Chateau Bela.
The Golden Ticket promotion starts from February and ends on the first of May.
To enter the competition
Send your best photographs of the new Natupol hives in your crop to email@example.com with a short text caption. Send your name, company name and country by email. Koppert will be publishing the 2 best images on social media each week. The shortlisted weekly images will enter the final round. 10 winners will be selected on 15 May 2017 and the results announced by email. Share your images until 1 May 2017. The selection is based on composition and quality.
Disclosure: By entering the competition you give Koppert Biological Systems permission to use and publicize your image in any form and volume.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Publication date: 2/2/2017
Other news in this sector: