Job offersmore »
- Great marketing roles due to growth and expansion
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Join Koppert's golden ticket contest:
Are bumblebees the Oompa Loompas of your greenhouse?Koppert is introducing a special “Golden Ticket’ campaign as part of the introduction of the new Natupol hives hoping to involve their customers in the promotional drive. This is a photographic competition in which they invite growers to send photographs of the new hives in their crop. The winners will have the opportunity to visit the bumblebee production facility in Slovakia and participate in a knowledge seminar with a VIP accommodation at Chateau Bela.
The Golden Ticket promotion starts from February and ends on the first of May.
To enter the competition
Send your best photographs of the new Natupol hives in your crop to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short text caption. Send your name, company name and country by email. Koppert will be publishing the 2 best images on social media each week. The shortlisted weekly images will enter the final round. 10 winners will be selected on 15 May 2017 and the results announced by email. Share your images until 1 May 2017. The selection is based on composition and quality.
Disclosure: By entering the competition you give Koppert Biological Systems permission to use and publicize your image in any form and volume.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Publication date: 2/2/2017
Other news in this sector: