Job offersmore »
- Business Advisor - China
- Nursery Manager (Container Plants) - Australia
- Nursery Operations Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - Finland
- Electrical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Farm Manager - Australia
- Greenhouse Manager / Head Grower, Bermuda
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- UK start-up introduces inflatable deep water culture system
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
- Hawaii: Ultra fine bubbles help lettuce grower reduce tipburn
Exchange ratesmore »
Tattooed cucumbers in the fight against plasticDutch firm Eosta claim to have saved at least one million product wrappers since the introduction of their high-tech innovation earlier this year.An ‘organic’ label is ‘tattooed’ onto fruits and vegetables by removing pigment from the skin of produce using laser technology. The method dubbed ‘natural.....
Ukraine: Opening of new packaging plant for greenhouse productionThe municipality of Vodyanoye, in the Kamyan-Dniprovsky district, was chosen for the construction of a Fresh Packaging Platform for fruit and vegetable products, which is necessary to facilitate the export of fresh produce of an homogeneous quality to the European market. Its opening is scheduled for 22.....
Spain: Young people prefer carton or wood packaging for fruit & vegAccording to a study by Aecoc, the most popular options, in terms of packaging, among millennials when it comes to buying fruit and vegetables are carton and wood.The Manufactures and Distributors’ Association Aecoc has detected, thanks to its recent study “Potential of millennials as shoppers of fruit and.....
Clay-based antimicrobial packaging keeps food freshSometimes it seems as if fresh fruits, vegetables and meats go bad in the blink of an eye. Consumers are left feeling frustrated, often turning to less expensive processed foods that last longer but are less nutritious. Now scientists report that they have developed a packaging film coated with clay.....
August 24, Deposit