Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Here's why you should be using social media for your farmIn farming circles, the phrase “social media” tends to elicit deep sighs and changes in the subject rather than excitement.Using social media for marketing can seem like a frivolous pursuit, and that skepticism is accelerated by myths about social media marketing like, “I have to be extroverted” or “nobody.....
webinar, April 25
US (CA): Learn, connect and compete in export marketsThe California Department of Food and Agriculture, in coordination with the Western United States Agricultural Trade Association (WUSATA) will be holding a webinar on federal market development programs designed to assist California companies in expanding export sales.The webinar will be held on April 25th.....
US: Monsanto surpasses pollinator habitat goalMonsanto announced that it has reached key milestones in protecting species and promoting sustainable landscapes, two major components of its biodiversity strategy.In fiscal year 2016, Monsanto established 72 habitats at company sites across the U.S. for monarch butterflies and other pollinators. The company.....
“Soft fruit sales clearly increased because of yoghurt concept”“As a wholesaler, we are known for delivering products that ensure our customers in the fresh produce sector can differentiate and offer added value. Because we mostly focus on better retailers and catering businesses, we can see certain new product combinations catching on. For instance, we recently added.....
May 13, Hillsborough
US (NJ): NAPAR's 18th annual Pete Class Memorial Golf TournamentNAPAR’s annual golf tournament honoring the memory of produce industry stalwart Pete Class, former CEO of the Class Produce Group, is less than a month away. More than 100 golfers from the industry will tee off at Royce Brook Golf Club in Hillsborough, NJ, in a shotgun start at 8:30 in the morning. The round.....
UK: NFU president welcomes Kendalls to Stoneleigh ParkNFU President Meurig Raymond welcomed marketing and PR consultancy Kendalls to its new offices at Stoneleigh Park this week at a celebratory networking reception hosted at the Royal Agricultural Society of England’s council chamber.Andrew Kendall addresses the guests in front of a familiar picture at the.....
Here are some seasonal recipe ideas for the farmers marketThe peak of produce season is just around the corner, and sometimes offering a recipe card is just the inspiration customers need to pick up that extra item from your vendor or stall.Check out these downloadable recipes developed by the University of Minnesota, using peak seasonal produce available at.....
Carrefour Romania launches farming cooperativeCarrefour Romania has just launched the Vărăști Carrefour Farming Cooperative – a first for the country. It is the first cooperative of its kind to be supported by a retailer. The initiative bridges the gap between Romanian customers and farmers, selling extremely high-quality products and.....
How to succeed with your farm brandTo get your foot in the door for your market and then grow within that market, you need a brand that sticks.What is a brand?A lot of new business owners and farmers think a brand is the name of the farm, the logo, and a couple of business cards. A true brand impacts every single interaction that your farm.....
Landgard increases marketing activities to promote products of German producers