Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Is organic raspberry production a profitable enterprise?Brambles, including raspberries and blackberries, can be a very profitable crop, but how profitable they will be for you depends on several factors. To begin with, your market will determine the price you receive for your berries. You will get premium prices selling directly to consumers at farmers markets,.....
US (WI): Research program provides free produceWhen Hannah DePorter’s plant breeding and genetics lab at UW-Madison grows beets, only a fraction of what the students harvest winds up being used for research.Some of the rest goes to local food pantries and to students such as DePorter, who takes beets home to cook and give to friends. But there’s always.....
New board game helps children eat vegetablesEvery parent dreams of having fun during dinner, but the reality is often different. Are your children picky eaters? Do they refuse to eat anything green, resulting in them not eating a balanced meal? The board game De Reis van 5 (The trip of five) wants to change that.You and your children become pirates,.....
June 21-September 22
American Farmland Trust celebrates farmers markets'The most powerful tool we have to protect farmland – is our fork.' That’s the message of a summer-long campaign to promote family farmers and local farmers markets — the people and the places that bring us ripe, luscious strawberries, flavor-packed tomatoes, crisp greens and cucumbers and other fresh and.....
"Each generation of shoppers speaks its own language"‘Language’ can be seen in a broad sense here; in terms of values but also in the way in which shoppers buy their groceries. By communicating in a fitting way, via preferred platforms and media, similar products can become popular with different target groups.Millennials: Sustainable, healthy and flexible.....
“We’ve noticed customers returning to brand products”