Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Customers find mouse peeking head through tomatoesUsually, when you go to the grocery store, you’re not expecting to see any rodents.But in Stockton, customers were surprised by one while picking up tomatoes.In a video, you can see at least one mouse peeking its head through a bunch of tomatoes.A customer says he made the discovery Sunday night at a Food 4.....
new EFSA guidance provides advice
Assessing allergenicity of GM plantsEFSA has published supplementary guidance on allergenicity to further strengthen risk assessment of genetically modified (GM) plants. The document considers new scientific and regulatory developments, complementing recommendations in existing guidance and regulations.What are the key points?The new guidance.....
EFSA public consultation: epidemiological studies and pesticidesEFSA has opened a public consultation on its scientific opinion looking at the use of epidemiological studies in risk assessment of pesticides.The opinion examines the methodological limitations that affect the quality of such studies and makes recommendations on how to improve their quality and reliability.....
July 21, Augusta
US: Produce safety training available to Maine growersKennebec County Soil & Water Conservation District, in collaboration with the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry, AgMatters LLC, and University of Maine Cooperative Extension, will be hosting a Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training on Friday, July 21, 2017, in Augusta, ME.The.....
Ben Burgers, Roveg Fruit: