Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: WVU professor emeritus unveils new tomatoFor more than half his life, Mannon Gallegly, West Virginia University professor emeritus of plant pathology, has been perfecting the tomato. In 1950, his research on vegetable diseases and tomato blight at WVU led him on a 13-year journey that culminated with the West Virginia ’63, also dubbed the “people’s.....
Italy: Strawberry genotype similar to Sabrosa and Florida FortunaFragaria × ananassa Duch. is one of the strawberry crops, part of theRosaceae family, that is most important on a global level, producing over 7.8 million tons. The main producers are China, US, Mexico, Turkey and Europe. Spain is the main European producer, followed by Poland and Italy.In southern Italy and.....
No snack tomato soup due to last year's hail damageKromkommer is temporarily not delivering tomato soup made from snack tomatoes. This is due to the hail damage sustained by supplier and greenhouse grower Greenco last year. "While there’s no waste, there’s no soup," Kromkommer explains on their blog.The soup is usually made from leftover Greenco snack.....
Technolution presents Sense2Grow