Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
January 30, 2018
Organic tomato seed production webinarJoin eOrganic for a webinar on organic tomato seed production on January 30, 2018 at 2PM Eastern Time (1 Central, 12 Mountain, 11 Pacific). The presenters are members of a NIFA OREI funded project entitled Tomato Organic Management and Improvement. The webinar is free and open to the public, and advance.....
US: OFRF releases new report on impacts of strawberry researchAs the demand for organic berries continues to grow, OFRF-funded research on the berry industry has had long lasting and widespread impacts—especially in California. This new report includes a review of OFRF-funded berry research, along with recommendations for future investment. The goal is to continue to.....
January 16-17, Zwolle
NL: IoF2020 use-cases featured at IFOAM EU ConferenceThe 5th Organic Processing Conference, organised by IFOAM EU and BIONEXT, will focus on the digital opportunities organic processors have to enhance their performance. ‘The Internet of Things’ can be a powerful tool for organic processors, enabling them to remotely control the processing chain or ensure.....
Video: Organic management of downy mildew in cucurbitsA new video, Managing Cucurbit Downy Mildew on Organic Farms, has been posted on the eXtension website. The 11-minute video discusses strategies that organic growers can use if they face downy mildew problems, such as selecting resistant cultivars, using OMRI-listed pesticides, choosing specific high tunnel.....
February 14-17, Corvallis
US (OR): 'Nation's largest organic seed event' to take place this FebruaryOrganic Seed Alliance (OSA), along with co-hosts Washington State University, Oregon State University, and eOrganic, will hold the 9th Organic Seed Growers Conference in Corvallis, Oregon, from February 14-17, 2018. The conference features more than 60 experts in the fields of organic seed production,.....
Italy: Organic tomato production doubled over two yearsFrom the 1,316 hectares of 2015 to the 2,310.22 of 2017 - crops of organic tomatoes destined to the processing industry have almost doubled in northern Italy. This trend confirms the increasing demand for organic products, which was discussed during the convention organised by interbranch organisation.....
US: Organic farmers and major league baseball star visit Capitol HillTwenty organic farmers – including one major league baseball player – stepped up to the plate for thousands of organic farmers throughout the country when they came to Washington on Nov. 29 and 30 to participate in the Organic Trade Association’s first Farmers Advisory Council fly-in and to talk with.....
Expanding organic line