Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibilityThe Aquaponics Association submitted its official comment to the NOSB ahead of the Fall 2017 Meeting, at which it will vote on aquaponics' organic future. The Association will also deliver web comments later this month. Here is the state of the Association's Aquaponic and Hydroponic Organic.....
US: Organic soil farmers plan rallyVermont and New Hampshire organic farmers plan a rally Sunday in Hanover, New Hampshire, to protest what they see as the potential weakening of the national organic labeling standard.At issue is the labeling of produce grown hydroponically or aquaponically, in soil-free environments.The National Organic.....
November 8, St. Louis
US (MO): Organic transition for commercial-scale farmsHigh consumer demand for organic food translates to a need for more acres under organic management. This workshop will teach you how organic systems work and give you an outlook on the organic marketplace. Whether you’re considering a switch to an organic system, want to create a split operation, or are.....
Jason Arnold, Upstart University: