Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Yara increases production in challenging fertilizer marketYara has published its 2016 Annual Report, including complete 2016 Annual Accounts with notes. 2016 was a challenging year, where the fertilizer industry sector was confronted with oversupply and falling margins. In a heavily competitive market, Yara increased its deliveries and production capacity. Some.....
US (NC): Phosphate discovery could increase plant yieldScientists at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have pinpointed a key genetic switch that helps soil bacteria living on and inside a plant’s roots harvest a vital nutrient with limited global supply. The nutrient, phosphate, makes it to the plant’s roots, helping the plant increase its.....
Fertilizer manufacturer sees revenues grow thanks to cannabisInvictus MD reports that Future Harvest, of which Invictus MD currently owns 82.5%, has generated $1.423 million in revenue for the 7 months ending January 31, 2017, with a gross margin of $727,000, representing a 51% gross margin compared to the same period in the prior year gross margin of $446,000,.....
Why a German lab is growing tomatoes in urineA fish tank brimming with urine is the first thing you see when you enter Jens Hauslage’s cramped office at the German space agency, DLR, near Cologne. It sits on a shelf by his desk, surrounded by the usual academic clutter of books, charts and scientific papers.Rising from the centre of the tank are two.....
RPP certificate for Greenyard HorticultureFor years, Greenyard Horticulture has been a pioneer when it comes to the production of sustainable and eco-friendly growing media. Very recently, these efforts were rewarded by obtaining the ‘Responsibly Produced Peat’ certificates (RPP) for its production sites in Poland (Budwity) and Latvia (Brigu). These.....
France: Yara closes Pardies plantYara has announced a plan to cease operations at its Pardies site in France. "We regret to inform our employees and other stakeholders that we are considering closing the Yara Pardies plant and seeking buyers interested in taking over the plant. I would like to assure our employees that the cessation process.....
webinar, March 30