Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"High time for high-tech farming in Vietnam"The Government will focus on technology-based agriculture to resolve problems like the lack of value-added products for export, the low competitiveness of Vietnamese farm produce in world markets and inconsistency in quality.Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment Dang Huy Dong speaks to Vietnam News.....
New methods for computer vision in horti- and agricultureIn the past few years Wageningen University & Research (WUR) have been devoted to create new methods for computer vision in horti- and agriculture. By using convolutional neural networks (Deep Learning), they can analyse the class and quality of plants, fruit and vegetables in the greenhouse or on the.....
More effective steaming via sandwich steaming with spiked steaming hoodsSandwich steaming is the newest development in hood steaming technology, combining deep and surface steaming. The ground is exposed to steam simultaneously on the surface and through 17cm long spikes in the ground.The steaming depth is 25 cm, reached in a steaming time of just 7 min.The amount of steam can.....
AgriTech in India