Job offersmore »
- Account Manager / Product Specialist open field crops - Murcia Spain
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- Commercial Manager - The Netherlands
- Sales person - Netherlands
- Grower Manager - Australia
- Production Manager - Australia
- Grower or Trainee Grower - North America
- Tomato Grower - North America (Canada Delta)
- Project Manager NPD - Apeldoorn
- Maintenance Manager - Mansfield, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Monsanto named as a top company for diversityFor the seventh year in a row, DiversityInc has recognized Monsanto Company for its commitment to diversity with the inclusion of the sustainable agriculture company to its annual diversity list. Monsanto took the 46th spot on the publication’s 14th annual Top 50 Companies for Diversity ranking. The St. Louis based company is the only business from the region to make the list.
“Monsanto is excited to again be recognized by DiversityInc for our diversity and inclusion practices,” said Melissa Harper, Monsanto’s vice president of global talent acquisition and diversity. “With more than 22,000 people around the world, we take great pride in the variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our employees. This diverse, inclusive culture fuels our innovation and is essential to our success.”
“Monsanto’s mission is to help farmers produce safe, affordable and nutritious food for our growing world,” added Hugh Grant, Monsanto’s chairman and CEO. “We need a diverse and talented workforce to deliver new innovations to increase food production, improve climate resilience and address challenges in agriculture for today and tomorrow.”
Click here to read the complete article at heraldonline.com
Publication date: 4/29/2014
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.