Job offersmore »
- Managing Director - Turkey
- Commercieel Logistiek Medewerker (Kassenbouw) - Rotterdam
- Horticulture Sales Scientist Horticulture Lighting -
- Technical Outside Sales Representative - Ontario, Canada / Northeast US
- Crop Production Manager / Agronomists / Operations Manager - Gambia
- Production Manager - Tasmania
- Dispatch Team Leader - Australia
- Market Development Manager - Russia
- Commercial Manager (Spanish speaking) - UK
- Operations Manager - United States
Top 5 - yesterday
- Textiles that heat roots of plants can lower energy costs in greenhouse
- Jointless truss favours Dutch grower to choose Merlice again
- US: This Ohio greenhouse is taking cues on growing orchids from the masters — the Dutch
- Russian and Chinese investors expand operations to 50 hectares in Georgia
- Global Horticulture Market 2014 -2018 estimated to be "Pink and Healthy"
Top 5 - last week
- Kagome to build first Ultra Clima greenhouse in Japan
- Germans develop new substrate based on wood fibers and perlite
- US (TX): Damaged Village Farms’ Marfa greenhouse reopens
- Urban Ag Field Trip, Early Bird Registration tickets now available for Seedstock's Conference
- Australia: Sleepy Cod is “pure gold” for aquaponics growers
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticoop and Kimitec working together on a new line of organic fertilizersHorticoop wants to expand its biological product range, so that it can effectively respond to the growing organic market. For this, Horticoop and Kimitec Group from Spain signed an agreement to develop a new liquid organic fertilizer line.
Kimitec is a manufacturer of organic fertilizers with years of experience in several countries. Kimitec has its own research and development department and works closely with a Spanish university.
By joining forces with Kimitec, Horticoop hopes to introduce a new line of organic fertilizers on the market by the end of this year. Horticoop, together with Lentse Potgrond, Slingerland Potgrond, Mardenkro and Alflora, is part of the Cooperative Royal Horticultural Center Horticoop.
Horticoop offers vegetable and ornamental growers at home and abroad a complete package of products and services. The package includes potting soil, gardening equipment, technology, pots, vases and bowls. Horticoop employs approximately 400 employees and operates 36 international sales-, production- and warehouse locations.
For more information:
Peter Klein, Product manager
Phone 06 55 33 17 22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector: