Job offersmore »
- International Sales Manager - Global
- Sales Representative - Kingsville, Canada (ON)
- Horticulture instructors - Canada
- Sales & Supply Manager - Australia
- Marketing Manager LED Solutions Floriculture - Netherlands
- Potato Technical Manager - Russia
- Export Sales Manager - Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England
- Career positions in Tehachapi - US (CA)
- Marketing manager - Westerlo, Belgium
- Hydroponic and greenhouse positions - United States
Last commentsmore »
- Complete range of Beekenkamp now in one app (1)
- Maximum biological protection at Windset Farms (1)
- Asia: Beijing Kingpeng leads China's emergence in the greenhouse industry (2)
- Swedes design fully automated roof washer for poly houses (1)
- 2015 is declared as the International Year of Soils (1)
- Spain: Capital Genetic and Mendeleyes extend cooperation on Research and Development of new varieties (2)
- India: Andhra govt offers 75% subsidy for greenhouse farming (2)
- Saudi Arabia: Huge farm, nursery blaze in Qatif (1)
- Busting six myths about LED grow lights - part 1: Yield (2)
- Tomatoes: less nitrogen, top results (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Aeroponic towers: how they work and why they are so popular
- Rabobank net profit decreases, greenhouses a concern
- Koppert introduces natural spray treatment against aphids and whitefies
- Advanced greenhouse poly reduces temperature without losing light
- BrightBox: the most complete commercial research facility for growing without daylight
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticoop and Kimitec working together on a new line of organic fertilizersHorticoop wants to expand its biological product range, so that it can effectively respond to the growing organic market. For this, Horticoop and Kimitec Group from Spain signed an agreement to develop a new liquid organic fertilizer line.
Kimitec is a manufacturer of organic fertilizers with years of experience in several countries. Kimitec has its own research and development department and works closely with a Spanish university.
By joining forces with Kimitec, Horticoop hopes to introduce a new line of organic fertilizers on the market by the end of this year. Horticoop, together with Lentse Potgrond, Slingerland Potgrond, Mardenkro and Alflora, is part of the Cooperative Royal Horticultural Center Horticoop.
Horticoop offers vegetable and ornamental growers at home and abroad a complete package of products and services. The package includes potting soil, gardening equipment, technology, pots, vases and bowls. Horticoop employs approximately 400 employees and operates 36 international sales-, production- and warehouse locations.
For more information:
Peter Klein, Product manager
Phone 06 55 33 17 22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.