Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticoop and Kimitec working together on a new line of organic fertilizersHorticoop wants to expand its biological product range, so that it can effectively respond to the growing organic market. For this, Horticoop and Kimitec Group from Spain signed an agreement to develop a new liquid organic fertilizer line.
Kimitec is a manufacturer of organic fertilizers with years of experience in several countries. Kimitec has its own research and development department and works closely with a Spanish university.
By joining forces with Kimitec, Horticoop hopes to introduce a new line of organic fertilizers on the market by the end of this year. Horticoop, together with Lentse Potgrond, Slingerland Potgrond, Mardenkro and Alflora, is part of the Cooperative Royal Horticultural Center Horticoop.
Horticoop offers vegetable and ornamental growers at home and abroad a complete package of products and services. The package includes potting soil, gardening equipment, technology, pots, vases and bowls. Horticoop employs approximately 400 employees and operates 36 international sales-, production- and warehouse locations.
For more information:
Peter Klein, Product manager
Phone 06 55 33 17 22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector: