Job offersmore »
- Plant Production Manager - Plock, Central Poland
- Production Manager / Grower - USA (west coast)
- Grower - Ontario, Canada
- Regional Research Manager - Southern Region, USA
- Tomato Grower Demonstration Greenhouse - Leamington, Ontario
- Export Area Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Distributors and sales representatives
- Farm Manager in Nanyuki/Timau , Kenya
- Greenhouse Lighting Sales Manager, LED Lighting - North America
- Medicinal Lighting Sales Manager - North America
Last commentsmore »
- Making a pair of jeans from an old tomato crop (1)
- Canada: New loans and grants will help greenhouses access cheaper energy (112)
- UK company gets power from potato waste (1)
- Technology converts organic wastes into organic fertilizer in just one day (12)
- Turkish breeder YŁksel introduces hybrid greenhouse varieties worldwide (3)
- New protocol for CGMMV available soon (1)
- US: Illumitex LEDs for Nevada indoor grower (1)
- Hoogstraten and BelOrta promote Flandria peppers in France (1)
- New beit alpha cucumber varieties available to Indian greenhouse growers (1)
- "Success of marijuana industry depends on the input from commercial vegetable growers" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticoop and Kimitec working together on a new line of organic fertilizersHorticoop wants to expand its biological product range, so that it can effectively respond to the growing organic market. For this, Horticoop and Kimitec Group from Spain signed an agreement to develop a new liquid organic fertilizer line.
Kimitec is a manufacturer of organic fertilizers with years of experience in several countries. Kimitec has its own research and development department and works closely with a Spanish university.
By joining forces with Kimitec, Horticoop hopes to introduce a new line of organic fertilizers on the market by the end of this year. Horticoop, together with Lentse Potgrond, Slingerland Potgrond, Mardenkro and Alflora, is part of the Cooperative Royal Horticultural Center Horticoop.
Horticoop offers vegetable and ornamental growers at home and abroad a complete package of products and services. The package includes potting soil, gardening equipment, technology, pots, vases and bowls. Horticoop employs approximately 400 employees and operates 36 international sales-, production- and warehouse locations.
For more information:
Peter Klein, Product manager
Phone 06 55 33 17 22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.