Job offersmore »
- Grower Peppers and Chillies - Almeria, Spain
- Research Scientist, Ornamental Breeding - Canada (ON)
- Marketingassistent - The Netherlands
- Sales Representative (M/F) - Northern England
- Technical / New-Business-Development-Manager - UK, Netherlands, Belgium
- Growing Supervisor - Australia
- Group Controller - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager - UK
- Business Director Northern and Western Europe - The Netherlands
- Farmmanager Production Youngplants - Portugal
Last commentsmore »
- Duijvestijn Tomatoes awarded world's best tomato grower (1)
- Canada: New loans and grants will help greenhouses access cheaper energy (99)
- Dutch company provide jobs in Ethiopian flower industry (3)
- US: Greenhouse Vegetable Consultants adds new consultant to its team (1)
- India; Farmer sets an example through drip irrigation (1)
- Photo report: HortiDaily High Tech Greenhouse Tour 2015 (1)
- Vertical farming: A hot new area for investors (1)
- US: Arborjet's 2015 "Taking Root" College Scholarship Program now accepting applications (1)
- W.Martens plants new crop in upgraded and expanded Beamsville greenhouses (1)
- Turkey: Smart greenhouses grow produce without human intervention (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticoop and Kimitec working together on a new line of organic fertilizersHorticoop wants to expand its biological product range, so that it can effectively respond to the growing organic market. For this, Horticoop and Kimitec Group from Spain signed an agreement to develop a new liquid organic fertilizer line.
Kimitec is a manufacturer of organic fertilizers with years of experience in several countries. Kimitec has its own research and development department and works closely with a Spanish university.
By joining forces with Kimitec, Horticoop hopes to introduce a new line of organic fertilizers on the market by the end of this year. Horticoop, together with Lentse Potgrond, Slingerland Potgrond, Mardenkro and Alflora, is part of the Cooperative Royal Horticultural Center Horticoop.
Horticoop offers vegetable and ornamental growers at home and abroad a complete package of products and services. The package includes potting soil, gardening equipment, technology, pots, vases and bowls. Horticoop employs approximately 400 employees and operates 36 international sales-, production- and warehouse locations.
For more information:
Peter Klein, Product manager
Phone 06 55 33 17 22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.