Job offersmore »
- Museum Scientist - Davis, United States (CA)
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
- Agent d’assurance en France
- Propagation Grower (Delta, BC)
- EXPORT AREA MANAGER NORTH WEST EUROPE
- Farm Manager - France
- Customer oriented Technical representative North America
- Agriculture Consultant - Vietnam
- International Sales Manager - Global
- Sales Representative - Kingsville, Canada (ON)
Last commentsmore »
- Ireland: Tomato plants ‘converted’ themselves’ into cannabis (1)
- Colombian flower growers working hard on reputation (1)
- Mildew prevention in lettuce culture with Intra Hydrocare (1)
- Exclusive deal Village Farms and Florida Organic Farms (1)
- Bahamas receives Aquaponics Training Seminar (1)
- Kenya: Innovations galore at Eldoret show, as greenhouse 'fish ponds' wow visitors (3)
- HortiMaX launches MultiMa 2015 and Synopta 4 (1)
- First volumes of big sweet winter strawberries (1)
- US: Deadline for AFE Scholarships fast approaching (4)
- Priva and UrbanFarmers to build rooftop farm on former Philips factory (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Big fraud investigation in Dutch flower industry
- $9 billion potential of Indoor Agriculture Industry
- AU: Faber Greenhouses builds 2 hectares in less than 2 minutes!
- Thailand: Many hydroponic lettuce, but low technology dominates
- "DR0141TX perfect rootstock for cultivation in our Ultra Clima greenhouse"
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticoop and Kimitec working together on a new line of organic fertilizersHorticoop wants to expand its biological product range, so that it can effectively respond to the growing organic market. For this, Horticoop and Kimitec Group from Spain signed an agreement to develop a new liquid organic fertilizer line.
Kimitec is a manufacturer of organic fertilizers with years of experience in several countries. Kimitec has its own research and development department and works closely with a Spanish university.
By joining forces with Kimitec, Horticoop hopes to introduce a new line of organic fertilizers on the market by the end of this year. Horticoop, together with Lentse Potgrond, Slingerland Potgrond, Mardenkro and Alflora, is part of the Cooperative Royal Horticultural Center Horticoop.
Horticoop offers vegetable and ornamental growers at home and abroad a complete package of products and services. The package includes potting soil, gardening equipment, technology, pots, vases and bowls. Horticoop employs approximately 400 employees and operates 36 international sales-, production- and warehouse locations.
For more information:
Peter Klein, Product manager
Phone 06 55 33 17 22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.