Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia: 200 delegates attend Hydroponic Farmers Federation conference
The Hydroponic Farmers Federation recently held their bi-annual conference in Melbourne, Victoria. The conference featured a packed speaker program as well as a trade show and specialised site visits on the second day. Around 200 delegates attended the conference that had something for everyone.
‘The conference represents a lot of hard work by the organising committee and it was great to see it come together in such a positive way’, said HFF President John Elford.
‘We had fantastic support from the naming right sponsors Powerplants Australia and Garden City Plastics, and it was rewarding to see so many delegates at the event’, said John.
The conference also had a ‘bike and blend’ challenge sponsored by Rijk Zwaan – and this was captured on video:
A full report on the conference will be presented in the forthcoming HFF newsletter which will be published later this month and can be downloaded from HFF Conference.
Other news in this sector: