Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (SD): Global Aquaponics executive charged with grand theftOne of the executives at Global Aquaponics is facing new charges for allegedly writing bad checks.
Tim Burns of Brookings is now charged with two counts of grand theft.
He's accused of writing a $15,000 check in December to Pizza Ranch owner Kip Pharis that bounced. He's also accused of writing another check for $7,500 to Pharis in April of this year that also bounced.
Burns is already facing federal charges on 18 counts of mail and wire fraud for his alleged role in the Global Aquaponics scheme where he and Tobias Ritesman allegedly defrauded investors.
Publication date: 7/10/2018
Other news in this sector: