Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bas van der Elst, Hendic
"A well maintained silo can last at least 15 years"
Since recently buyers of the Hendic galvanized silos have received ten years warranty. This was told by Bas van der Elst during Greentech last week. “Actually, we thought it was strange that the warranty of steel silos wasn’t common. It is an expensive product. And when the water silo is rejected by the insurance, large expenditures are involved to repair or renew the silo.”
Nicolle Peetoom and Bas van der Elst at the stand during Greentech.
Warrant on steel and liners
The development of silos with even stronger steel and the addition of DelafleX liners make Hendic sure enough to give this warranty on the silos the company sells. Bas: “The steel is treated with S350 and 450 micron galvanization and the bottom plates are powder coated, including the cutting edges and screw holes.”
The DelafleX liners is a very sturdy, multiple layered FPP-foil with a high resistance against fertilizers, UV-light, and even against chlorine. Multiple layers of foil make it stronger, and able to carry heavier loads. “The liners already came with a 15 year warranty, and now there is a warranty on steel.
Use is also important for the longevity of the silo of course. Proper maintenance is very important. Hendic supplies, free of cost, parts that have been rejected because of rust. “If you remove the herbage around the silo and keep it free, and if the silo is well maintained, it can last at least 15-25 years.
Voor meer informatie:
Bas van der Elst
Hendic B.V.Goirkesstraat 1 a
T. +31 (0) 76 597 666 5
Publication date: 6/29/2018
Other news in this sector: