Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kyrgyz president visits Chinese ag academyKyrgyz President Sooronbai Jeenbekov visited Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) on June 8, 2018. Vice Minister Qu Dongyu and CAAS President Tang Huajun met with the Kyrgyz President and his delegation.
President Jeenbekov was briefed on CAAS research and international cooperation. Afterwards, the Kyrgyz President and his delegation visited the exhibition on achievements in new crop varieties, phytase, insect-resistant cotton, animal vaccines and biological pesticides and key laboratories in the Institute of Crop Sciences, and the National Agriculture Technology Innovation Park of CAAS. During his visit, President Jeenbekov spoke highly of China’s achievements in agricultural research over past 40 years and expressed wishes to strengthen China-Kyrgyzstan agricultural cooperation, especially in S&T.
At the end of the visit, Vice Minister Qu and CAAS President Tang Huajun held bilateral meeting with Nurbek Murashev, Kyrgyz Minister of Agriculture, Food Processing and Land Reclamation, who joined the Kyrgyz President’s visit to China. The two sides exchanged views on the implementation of consensus reached by the two heads of the two countries and further bilateral agricultural cooperation.
Chinese Ambassador to Kyrgyzstan Xiao Qinghua accompanied the visit.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector: