Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Short-term green manures for intensively cultivated horticultural soilsDespite growing interest in green manures (crops grown to improve and protect the soil), using them in intensive vegetable rotations is particularly difficult. This has led to few large-scale vegetable and salad growers using them.
This AHDB case study details the main green manure species suitable for use in high value vegetable and salad rotations, and summarises the benefits they can bring.
It outlines demonstration trials undertaken at a large outdoor leafy salad-growing business and describes experiences gained by the grower.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector: