Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cooperation with Ferry Klap, Eric de Winter, and Patrick Baas
Bas Vet new cultivation adviser
After having worked for ten years at Agro Care Wieringermeer at Agriport A7, one of the largest tomato nurseries in The Netherlands, Bas Vet has taken the next step in his career. As of June 2018 I start as cultivation advisor for lighted and unlighted tomato cultivation. I am joining the cooperation of Ferry Klap (Horti Advies Ferry Klap B.V.), Eric de Winter (Wingrow Tuinbouwadvies B.V.) and Patrick Baas (Baas International Cultivation Consultancy)."
Bas: "In the recent years I have worked as senior manager of a 20 hectare lighted tomato greenhouse. My knowledge and experience are in both the fine and coarse segment, with Sunstream as specialty. I am broadly schooled in the field of climate, biology, cultivation strategy, water management, energy management, and fertilization. I am also interested in new innovations in cultivation technical control. I have a lot of experience with different instruments, such as the plant thermometer, pyrgeometer, juice stream meter and the smoke gas analyzer. I love to use data and analysis provided by these measurements to lift the cultivation and production to a higher level."
Bas is eager to meet you for an informal conversation. "Maybe I can do something for you."
Publication date: 6/20/2018
Other news in this sector: