- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- How Kenyan tomato farmers can avoid heavy losses
- UAE: Pure Harvest reaps 1.5 million USD investment
- Turkey: 1.1 billion USD exports from West Mediterranean region of Turkey so far in 2018
- “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- "Making Dutch strawberries as competitive as possible"
Top 5 -last week
- "Plant selection always depends on new factors"
- Indonesian government ensures stable chili supply and pricing
- Protected cropping heralded as ideal system to help supercharge Australian agriculture
- International Symposium on Soil and Plant Analysis
- The transforming power of vertical farming - Scaling businesses
"Media not helping romaine producers to move forward"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Trans-Tasman alliance to stamp out threats to national biosecurity
- 2018-11-15 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-15 Resistant germs: Can raw food and lettuce be health risks?
- 2018-11-15 Australia: Seeing straight through biosecurity risks
- 2018-11-14 Bulgaria: Food safety agency recalls bagged spinach
- 2018-11-12 Australia: Strawberry tampering culprit charged
- 2018-11-09 US (MI): Growers will be looking for local labs due to new food safety rules
- 2018-11-08 Western Canada: Five more salmonella cases linked to long English cucumbers
- 2018-11-07 Detecting E.coli strains using molecular electronics
- 2018-11-06 US (AZ): Leafy greens industry "ready for a safe and successful harvest season"
- 2018-11-06 Canada herb brand Culantro recalled due to Salmonella
- 2018-11-05 US: FDA announces measures to prevent future E. coli outbreaks
- 2018-11-02 New Zealand: New food safety guide for directors, executives and business owners
- 2018-11-01 US: Draft guidances to help growers comply with FSMA
- 2018-10-25 Five sprout varieties recalled because of E.Coli
- 2018-10-24 Lithuanian food watchdog receives four complaints over needles in food
- 2018-10-23 Canada: Salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers
- 2018-10-19 US salad recall includes Whole Foods 365 brand
- 2018-10-16 “Consumption of rotten tomatoes causes cancer”
- 2018-10-15 Egypt discusses to stop import tomato variety due to TYLCV