Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bags shaped like T-shirt
Just in time for the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2018, two large Swiss vegetable marketers are launching their snack tomatoes on the market with a striking packaging design: The Schur®Star bag shaped like a T-shirt to match the globally popular event.
Fans all over the world will spend hours in front of the screen in the coming weeks following their teams and spoiling themselves with all sorts of goodies and snacks. Schur introduces this bag to make “Snacking” also healthy with fresh vegetables in the right pack.
Schur®Star Shape is available in almost every imaginable version
It aims to address football fans as well as health-conscious consumers. The Schur®Star Concept allows the vegetable marketers to quickly and easily change bags to other designs after the World Cup - or to bags shaped like a star, a heart, or practically any other shape. And it's just as easy to change to classic formats such as a stand-up bag with carrier handle or a reclosable bag.
Maximum flexibility with the Schur®Star Concept
The Schur®Star bags are custom-made and product-specific, and the Schur®Star packaging machine makes changing between different bag shapes and sizes quick and easy.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector: