- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
CAN (ON): Enniskillen MMJ facility officially opens
Local dignitaries joined staff for a ribbon-cutting ceremony and private tours of the $30-million medical marijuana facility on Lasalle Line Tuesday morning.
The 100-acre property — that includes 13 acres of greenhouse space — is heavily regulated by Health Canada and secured by an 8 ft fence, hundreds of cameras and intrusion detection.
Production started earlier this month when thousands of live marijuana plants arrived in a carefully choreographed trip from Nanaimo, British Columbia.
High Park Master Horticulturist Françoise Lévesque says they’re now growing in one section of the greenhouse — which has been split up into eight zones.
The first harvest is expected in June.
Read more at Blackburn News (Melanie Irwin)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US (WA): Construction permit issued for 44,000 sq.ft. MMJ facility
- 09/19/2018 South Africa's highest court legalises cannabis use
- 09/19/2018 CAN (ON): Auto plant converted into medical cannabis cultivation facility in 12 months
- 09/18/2018 CAN (ON): Aleafia’s 160,000 sq. ft. greenhouse retrofitting on schedule
- 09/18/2018 US (CA): Turnkey automated cultivation systems for the cannabis industry
- 09/17/2018 MMJ replaces soybeans as Ontario's new cash crop
- 09/17/2018 Cannabis Research Center opens in Switzerland
- 09/17/2018 US (OK): Former tomato greenhouse ready for organic MMJ
- 09/14/2018 European Parliament looking to improve access to medical cannabis
- 09/14/2018 CAN (ON): MJ grower buys garden centre in $6.7M deal
- 09/11/2018 CAN (BC): Pure Sunfarms to expand cannabis acreage to 550,000 sq.ft.
- 09/11/2018 CAN: Construction update: Weedon, Quebec Greenhouse Project
- 09/10/2018 US (NV): CROP completes purchase of Nye County farm
- 09/10/2018 US: Ohio misses Sept. 8 deadline for medical marijuana program
- 09/07/2018 Delphy gets into cannabis cultivation
- 09/06/2018 CAN (BC): Medicinal greenhouse proposal for Logan Lake
- 09/05/2018 Big-name investors experiment with marijuana stocks
- 09/04/2018 NZ: First company receives medical cannabis license
- 08/31/2018 CAN (ON): Controversial greenhouse now for mums, not pot
- 08/30/2018 US, Mexico discuss cannabis legalization