Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): Enniskillen MMJ facility officially opensHigh Park Farms in Enniskillen Township is officially open for business.
Local dignitaries joined staff for a ribbon-cutting ceremony and private tours of the $30-million medical marijuana facility on Lasalle Line Tuesday morning.
The 100-acre property — that includes 13 acres of greenhouse space — is heavily regulated by Health Canada and secured by an 8 ft fence, hundreds of cameras and intrusion detection.
Production started earlier this month when thousands of live marijuana plants arrived in a carefully choreographed trip from Nanaimo, British Columbia.
High Park Master Horticulturist Françoise Lévesque says they’re now growing in one section of the greenhouse — which has been split up into eight zones.
The first harvest is expected in June.
Read more at Blackburn News (Melanie Irwin)
Publication date: 5/17/2018
Other news in this sector: