- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Australia: Sustainable agriculture in the spotlight at GFIA In Focus
- Waitrose to have loose fruit and vegetable plastic bags removed by spring 2019
- US (CA): Grower roundtable keynote presentation announced for Organic Grower Summit
- Cleaning up garbage with recycled garbage bags
- US (CA): Cannabis cultivation facility expands beyond original scope
Top 5 -last month
- Aurora Cannabis and McGill University partner in research project
- Indoor Ag-Con Asia returns to Singapore for 4th edition
- US: Farm share of retail price of head lettuce rose in 2017
- Tanzania: 500 fruit and vegetable growers benefit from online system
- Azerbaijan: A portrait of a grower and his tomatoes
Top 5 -last week
Oasis starts offering Rootcubes retail packs
Rootcubes ready-to-use growing medium is manufactured in sheet form, with individual cells shaped like cubes that are easy to separate. The consistency of the media and its ideal air-to-water ratio creates more uniform rooting success that encourages plant growth. The foam media is sterile and pathogen-free to help reduce disease and insect issues.
“Our Rootcubes retail pack is perfectly sized for smaller or hobby growers,” said Jeff Naymik, global marketing manager, Oasis Grower Solutions. “Larger growers will find the packs ideal for trials, prior to purchasing in bulk. The fresh, professional design reflects the Smithers-Oasis continued commitment to a scientific approach to solving growers’ needs and providing solutions for optimal growing.”
Rootcubes are suitable for a wide variety of crops, such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials, woody ornamentals and tomatoes.
For more information:
295 Water Street
Kent, OH 44240
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- 09/19/2018 "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
- 09/17/2018 Australia: Coir waste management for hydroponics in berries
- 09/12/2018 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 08/30/2018 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China
- 08/15/2018 New Kenyan coco peat producer sources locally
- 08/07/2018 First RPP labelled growing media on the market
- 08/07/2018 Horticubes retail packs suitable for growers big and small
- 07/20/2018 Small amount of zinc essential for formation of growth substance of the plant
- 07/13/2018 Commercial growers get new wood fiber option
- 07/05/2018 Response of bell pepper to cultivation in coconut fiber or soil
- 07/02/2018 "Growing has never been so precise"
- 06/28/2018 "Plants less susceptible to crazy roots with organic substrate"
- 06/26/2018 "Vigorous crops well balanced all year round"
- 06/12/2018 US (WA): Turning urban wood waste into biochar
- 06/11/2018 Australian strawberry grower increases yield with rockwool
- 06/08/2018 Loco about Coco
- 06/04/2018 Jiffy Products Sri Lanka successfully EU Organic certified
- 05/30/2018 Poland: New carbon substrate from organic raw material
- 05/23/2018 "Reducing labour costs and improving crop growth in soft fruit"