Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Oasis starts offering Rootcubes retail packsSmithers-Oasis Company offers a new retail pack of its Oasis Grower Solutions Rootcubes foam media. The new retail pack is available in two sizes, a 104-count sheet and 50-count sheet, both containing two sheets of the foam media per box. Designed with smaller or hobby growers in mind, the Rootcubes packs are also ideal for larger growers to use for trials before purchasing in bulk quantities, which are also available.
Rootcubes ready-to-use growing medium is manufactured in sheet form, with individual cells shaped like cubes that are easy to separate. The consistency of the media and its ideal air-to-water ratio creates more uniform rooting success that encourages plant growth. The foam media is sterile and pathogen-free to help reduce disease and insect issues.
“Our Rootcubes retail pack is perfectly sized for smaller or hobby growers,” said Jeff Naymik, global marketing manager, Oasis Grower Solutions. “Larger growers will find the packs ideal for trials, prior to purchasing in bulk. The fresh, professional design reflects the Smithers-Oasis continued commitment to a scientific approach to solving growers’ needs and providing solutions for optimal growing.”
Rootcubes are suitable for a wide variety of crops, such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials, woody ornamentals and tomatoes.
For more information:
295 Water Street
Kent, OH 44240
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Other news in this sector: