More than 1500 ha of greenhouses are to be built in Russia by 2020. As practice shows, CEOs of Russian greenhouse companies prefer equipment manufacturers from the Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany and other European countries, relying on their extensive experience and field expertise. However, nowadays European companies are not sure what will happen in the future after 2020. Should they keep investing in Russia or not?
On the 13 of June 2018 Vostock Capital organizes “The 2nd Open Russia Greenhouses Debate” in Amsterdam. Joining the debates is free of charge.
This house believes that the Russian greenhouse industry will keep developing beyond 2020
Through joining the debate you will:
• Discuss the strategies and plans for the development of greenhouse business in Russia beyond 2020
• Learn about the latest updates of greenhouse industry in Russia
• Get information about major projects and future development policy
• Mingle with colleagues and peers to discuss the potential of Russian greenhouse business and short and mid-term prospects
• Explore the opportunities and prospects to gain a tangible advantage for your company on the Russian greenhouse market