- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Israel ready to establish agricultural training centre in Nepal
“Nepal’s economic prosperity is possible only with the development of agriculture-based industries and technologies adopted by Israel will be highly important for us,” said leader Dahal. He also conveyed Nepal’s willingness to work together with Israel in agriculture-based industries.
“The progress made by Israel in agriculture is a source of inspiration for us,” said Dahal.
Israeli Ambassador Omer expressed a readiness to lend support for Nepal’s agriculture development. “Bee-keeping, floriculture, vegetable farming, and fruit farming are our priority. We are ready to work with Nepali farmers in this sector,” said Ambassador Omer.
Saying that Israel has adopted the policy of ‘learn and earn’, Omer said his country is ready to establish a professional training centre in Nepal.
Israel has set an example to the world by developing its agriculture industry despite its adverse land and climate conditions.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 UK: Optimising flavour in chives
- 09/20/2018 Positive news for growers within fruit fly control zones
- 09/20/2018 ‘Agroecology can feed Europe pesticide-free in 2050’
- 09/19/2018 US: Rat lungworm infection linked to raw vegetables
- 09/12/2018 Pepper virus wreaks havoc in Balkan horticulture
- 09/11/2018 ICBA, South Korean agriculture agency join forces for biosaline R&D
- 09/11/2018 Unbelievably huge UK vegetables
- 09/10/2018 Best time to post on Social Media
- 09/07/2018 Why grow strawberries on coconut?
- 09/07/2018 UK: New pilot scheme to bring 2,500 seasonal workers to farms
- 09/06/2018 "With AI, jobs are changing but no mass unemployment expected"
- 09/06/2018 Video: Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge started
- 09/05/2018 Dreer Award offers opportunities to pursue horticultural interests abroad
- 09/05/2018 Red chilli pepper harvest in Xinjiang
- 09/04/2018 Microbial contamination important to growers even without rule
- 09/03/2018 Reusing rinse water with innovative filter
- 09/03/2018 Makueni County Youth set off for hydroponics training
- 08/31/2018 Spain: Painting the town …with tomatoes
- 08/29/2018 The problem with hyperaccumulators
- 08/29/2018 Students provide horticulture assistance in Timor-Leste