- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Timorex Gold pioneer Dani Neifeld leaves STK
An avid agronomist, biologist and entrepreneur, Dani became fascinated with the tea tree and its naturally resilient properties in the face of disease, while serving as an Israeli agricultural emissary in Australia. Curious to unravel the mysteries of this exceptional plant and equipped with just a few branches upon his return to Israel, he set out to reveal whether its properties could be identified, harvested, formulated and transformed into a precise and effective commercial formulation for protecting other crops.
Fast-forward several years and Timorex Gold, STK’s flagship product, was born and has been transforming the food protection landscape ever since. The multi award-winning botanical-based solution is currently registered and sold in over 30 countries worldwide and has been successfully implemented into conventional, IPM, and organic agricultural markets for a wide variety of fruit, vegetable and broad-acre crops.
“Dani is truly one of the great pioneers in the bio-ag space,” said Guy Elitzur, STK’s CEO. “His body of work with both the tea tree plant and other plant molecules has helped establish the field of botanical-based solutions as the premier segment in the biologic solutions landscape.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Share Logistics expanding in Europe and The Americas
- 09/21/2018 Certis USA names Taylor Aguilera as Regional Manager-Northern California
- 09/21/2018 US (MI): Food and agriculture grants boost asparagus business
- 09/21/2018 Belgium: Biobest receives Export Lion 2018 award
- 09/21/2018 US (OR): Fall Creek Farm & Nursery hires Matt Kramer
- 09/20/2018 Bayer outlines its vision for the future of agriculture
- 09/20/2018 Waitrose to have loose fruit and vegetable plastic bags removed by spring 2019
- 09/20/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'