Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Timorex Gold pioneer Dani Neifeld leaves STKAfter 16 years of fruitful partnership with STK, Dani Neifeld, father and inventor of the company’s flagship botanical-based solution, Timorex Gold, is leaving the company to pursue new opportunities.
An avid agronomist, biologist and entrepreneur, Dani became fascinated with the tea tree and its naturally resilient properties in the face of disease, while serving as an Israeli agricultural emissary in Australia. Curious to unravel the mysteries of this exceptional plant and equipped with just a few branches upon his return to Israel, he set out to reveal whether its properties could be identified, harvested, formulated and transformed into a precise and effective commercial formulation for protecting other crops.
Fast-forward several years and Timorex Gold, STK’s flagship product, was born and has been transforming the food protection landscape ever since. The multi award-winning botanical-based solution is currently registered and sold in over 30 countries worldwide and has been successfully implemented into conventional, IPM, and organic agricultural markets for a wide variety of fruit, vegetable and broad-acre crops.
“Dani is truly one of the great pioneers in the bio-ag space,” said Guy Elitzur, STK’s CEO. “His body of work with both the tea tree plant and other plant molecules has helped establish the field of botanical-based solutions as the premier segment in the biologic solutions landscape.”
For more information:
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Other news in this sector: