- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (ON): Aleafia’s 160,000 sq. ft. greenhouse retrofitting on schedule
- Turkey: “Super” tomatoes from Igdir receive a lot of interest from Iran
- Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- How a French prince is saving the world from tasteless tomatoes
- New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
DowDuPont agriculture division to become Corteva Agriscience
"This is the start of an exciting journey," said James C. Collins, Jr., chief operating officer, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. "Corteva Agriscience is bringing together three businesses with deep connections and dedication to generations of farmers. Our new name acknowledges our history while looking forward to our commitment to enhancing farmer productivity as well as the health and well-being of the consumers they serve. With the most balanced portfolio of products in the industry, nearly a century of agronomic expertise and an unparalleled innovation engine, Corteva Agriscience will become a leading Agriculture company, focused on working together with the entire food system to produce a secure supply of healthy food."
Corteva Agriscience brings together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a standalone agriculture company in Seed Technologies, Crop Protection and Digital Agriculture.
"We will continue to invest in some of the most recognized and premium brands in agriculture: Pioneer, Mycogen, and the newly launched Brevant seed brands, as well as our award-winning Crop Protection products, such as Aproach Prima fungicide and Quelex herbicide with Arylex active, while bringing new products to market through our solid pipeline of active chemistry and technologies," said Collins.
The corporate headquarters for the intended company will be located in Wilmington, Delaware, and will include key corporate support functions. Sites in Johnston, Iowa, and Indianapolis, Indiana, will serve as Global Business Centers, with leadership of business lines, business support functions, R&D, global supply chain, and sales and marketing capabilities concentrated in the two Midwest locations.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand