Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): Seedway hires Product and Market Development ManagerTim Simpson has accepted the position of Pepper and Tomato Product and Market Development Manager for the United States commercial vegetable seed business.
Tim comes to Seedway with a major in Agriculture Operations Management from the University of Florida. After college, Tim spent 18 years farming various commercial and organic vegetable crops. In 2017, Tim worked for vegetable seed supplier, Sakata, as an Assistant Sales Manager for pepper and tomato seed. Tim currently resides in Bradenton, FL with his wife, Leah, and two sons, Cody and Hunter.
In his new role Simpson will provide leadership for Seedway product selection, introduction, pricing strategies, inventory management, planning trialing efforts and market support in the US. Utilizing a broad foundation of experience and knowledge in the industry, Tim will work closely with Seedway customers, salespeople and seed supply partners in identifying product needs and solutions.
For more information:
PO Box 250
Hall, NY 14463
Publication date: 3/8/2018
Other news in this sector: