Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): Seedway hires Product and Market Development ManagerTim Simpson has accepted the position of Pepper and Tomato Product and Market Development Manager for the United States commercial vegetable seed business.
Tim comes to Seedway with a major in Agriculture Operations Management from the University of Florida. After college, Tim spent 18 years farming various commercial and organic vegetable crops. In 2017, Tim worked for vegetable seed supplier, Sakata, as an Assistant Sales Manager for pepper and tomato seed. Tim currently resides in Bradenton, FL with his wife, Leah, and two sons, Cody and Hunter.
In his new role Simpson will provide leadership for Seedway product selection, introduction, pricing strategies, inventory management, planning trialing efforts and market support in the US. Utilizing a broad foundation of experience and knowledge in the industry, Tim will work closely with Seedway customers, salespeople and seed supply partners in identifying product needs and solutions.
For more information:
PO Box 250
Hall, NY 14463
Publication date: 3/8/2018
Other news in this sector: