Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ASEAN becomes second ag export market for South KoreaThe Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) became the second-largest export market for South Korean agricultural and livestock products last year as the country's trade with China was hit by a diplomatic row, a report said Wednesday.
South Korea exported $1.22 billion worth of agricultural and livestock products to 10 ASEAN member states in 2017, up 9.9 percent from a year earlier, the Korea Rural Economic Institute said. Strawberries, wheat, grapes, fresh ginseng and chicken were the main export items to the economic bloc.
Japan was South Korea's biggest agro-livestock export market with $1.36 billion worth of shipments, while China came third at $1.1 billion, the state-funded institute said.
Read more at the Yonhap News Agency
Publication date: 3/8/2018
Other news in this sector: