Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ASEAN becomes second ag export market for South KoreaThe Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) became the second-largest export market for South Korean agricultural and livestock products last year as the country's trade with China was hit by a diplomatic row, a report said Wednesday.
South Korea exported $1.22 billion worth of agricultural and livestock products to 10 ASEAN member states in 2017, up 9.9 percent from a year earlier, the Korea Rural Economic Institute said. Strawberries, wheat, grapes, fresh ginseng and chicken were the main export items to the economic bloc.
Japan was South Korea's biggest agro-livestock export market with $1.36 billion worth of shipments, while China came third at $1.1 billion, the state-funded institute said.
Read more at the Yonhap News Agency
Publication date: 3/8/2018
Other news in this sector: