Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (WA): Marrone Bio Innovations hires new territory sales managerMarrone Bio Innovations announced that Evan Carlisle has joined MBI as Territory Sales Manager, serving eastern Washington.
For more than 20 years Evan has worked in the crop protection industry in the Pacific Northwest. Evan grew up in agriculture in the California delta in his familyís orchards and walking fields for his fatherís crop consulting and research company. He graduated with a B.S. in Agronomy from Montana State University in 1997 and received his MBA in 2016 from Western Governors University.
Evan was Regional Account Manager-Seed Treatment for Nufarm Americas, Biorational Crop Specialist, Market Development Specialist, and Sales Representative for Valent USA and held jobs earlier in his career with Griffin, UPI, MANA, and Alligare.
ďI look forward to working with the MBI Team and to help build Marrone Bio Innovations to be the leader of biologicals in the crop protection industry,Ē said Evan.
For more information
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc
1540 Drew Ave Davis CA 95618
Toll Free: 1.877.664.4476
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector: