Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kevin Martin joins Lumileds as SVP of QualityLumileds announced the appointment of Kevin Martin as Senior Vice President of Quality, effective March 1. Martin has over 30 years of experience in Quality, most recently serving as VP of Global Quality at Flextronics.
“We are thrilled to have Kevin join our organization to continue to strengthen how we deliver advanced lighting solutions at the highest quality level,” said Mark Adams, CEO of Lumileds.
During his time at Flextronics, Martin led the worldwide Quality team supporting global operations in North and South America, China, Europe and India. Prior to Flextronics, Kevin served as VP of Total Customer Satisfaction at Nissan Motor, where he was responsible for North and South America field quality and customer satisfaction for all Nissan and Infiniti vehicles. Prior to Nissan, Kevin was the General Manager of Customer Quality Engineering at Toyota. In addition to roles in Quality, Martin has held positions in production, manufacturing operations and engineering. Martin has a Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering from Western Carolina University.
“I am excited to join Lumileds and help further our commitment to quality across our growing customer base,” added Martin.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Other news in this sector: