Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (BC): 26,000 sq.ft. MMJ greenhouse planned on Gabriola IslandAbattis Bioceuticals has completed its acquisition of a 90% ownership interest in Gabriola Green Farms.
Gabriola is a British Columbia company that has applied for a license to produce under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations on Gabriola Island, one of the gulf islands located in the Strait of Georgia off the coast of British Columbia. Gabriola Island has a consistent temperature and humidity level, which makes it well suited to greenhouse growing.
“We are excited to complete our acquisition of Gabriola. Gabriola’s anticipated LP will complete our suite of downstream offerings and be the highlight of our growth into a full-service cannabis company,” stated Rob Abenante, Abattis President and CEO.
Gabriola currently has plans for an approximately 26,000 square-foot production facility to produce medical-grade marijuana located on 18 acres in the agricultural land reserve on Gabriola Island, BC. The facility will include a level 8 security vault.
Gabriola’s production facilities are expected to be constructed in two phases:
- Phase 1 – Buildout of its 6,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility, consistent with ACMPR standards.
- Phase 2 – Upon completion of the Phase 1 buildout, Gabriola will build out an expansion of approximately 20,000 square feet.
Publication date: 3/5/2018
Other news in this sector: